Monday 26 April 2010

Style Spotlight: Vashtie Kola

Vashtie KolaPart of my style inspiration comes from a young lady/tomboy called Va$htie Kola a.k.a. Downtown's Sweetheart. For those unfamiliar with who she is, she is an artist, music video director, designer, party promotor, and Pharrell's ex! Videos she has directed include: Solange- T.O.N.Y., Justin Bieber- One Time, and Kid Cudi-Heaven at Night, just to name a few.



What I like about her girl next door style is that it's very down to earth, laid back and she doesn't seem caught up in the superficial glamour. I love her tomboy look so much I decided to post a whole gallery on it!






















I dig her style!

Vashtie Kola

1 comments:

Art is my Hustlee*** said...

i really like her style

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...