Wednesday 12 August 2009

Shoes, shoes and...did I say shoes?

I absolutely love funky shoes and here are a few that have grabbed my attention…

These shoes are the shit! Amerie wearing Alexander McQueen shoes- they look like leather jackets!
Amerie_Alexander McQueen 1Amerie_Alexander McQueen 2

Solange and her ‘two-faced’ shoes by Moschino- these are the bizness!

Solange_Moschino

Love these Balmain sandal heels worn by Keri Hilson & Rihanna

Keri Hilson_Balmain Rihanna_Balmain

Rihanna rocking Miu Miu peep toe boots- ‘ARD!

Rihanna_Miu Miu

Rocsi and her blue shoes by TopShop. Love the colour, I saw them in TopShop in black & pink too.

Rocsi_TopShop

Cassie wearing some ‘Tarzan’-type shoes by Giuseppe Zanotti.

Cassie_Giuseppe Zanotti

I’m not sure who the designer is for these shoes that Mya is rocking but they look emosh!

Mya shoes

Victoria Beckham wins for the most funkiest shoes with her Antonio Berardi ‘heel-less’ shoes. These look hard…to walk in! I think I’d give ‘em a miss but she made it look easy.

Victoria Beckham_Antonio Berardi

3 comments:

Muffin said...

Arrgghhhhh! What are you doing to me? I'm in heaven :)

Creasy said...

I think somebody likes shoes

Fab Black Woman said...

love the Miu Miu's..but thats about it!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...