Wednesday 24 March 2010

Stars getting...stars!

Looks as though Aston, from UK group JLS, finally got over his barber-phobia...& thank Lawd for that coz this haircut is a good look. He also revealed a new tattoo...one of the most original and profound tattoos I have ever seen *eye roll*

Aston_JLS Aston_JLS_tattoo

Seen it somewhere before, ay? Yup, getting 'stars' permanently etched on your skin has and still is a favourite choice of design for tattoo enthusiasts. Why? This is the part where you lot talk to me coz I still don't get this 'star' tattoo thing!

Chris Brown
Christina Milian & Fefe Dobson Christina Milian
Rihanna neck tattoo
Rihanna ear tattoo

Game
And the award for the worst star tattoo I have ever seen goes to...*drum roll*...Lil' Wayne's 'daddy'!

Birdman
Tatt's all folks! (Sorry but I wanted to say that soooo bad lol)

What do you guys think; should star tattoos be on the 2010 'please ban' list?!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...