Thursday 26 February 2009

People are like Trees

What’s going on? It seems everyone around me has just come out of a long term relationship this year or they are on the verge of breaking up. I know a handful of people, excluding the countless Facebook statuses declaring to the world (as though we even care) that they are single. Forget us being in Winter, my friend Broadband called it ‘break-up’ season which could be rightly so! I saw this video yesterday, a scene from the latest Tyler Perry movie Madea Goes to Jail. She, I mean he, gives good advice about moving on and compares people to different parts of a tree…have a listen- it's alright, still!



Quickly off the topic, I only recently saw a video of Charlie Chaplin’s speech from his movie The Great Dictator (Charlie Chaplin movies were big!). I listened to it and was flabbergasted! Ok, maybe I’m exaggerating a bit but it was a powerful speech so make sure you check it out here. Oh and he was from my area in South London- see, you don’t only get hoodrats from South!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...